“Always Love Popeye’s!”

Add it.
Popeyes Chicken
Ranked #59 of 141 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I’m familiar with Popeye’s so I stopped at this one while in town. I used the drive-thru and the service was fast and friendly. The food was consistent and good compared to the other Popeye’s I’ve visited.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Got one of the 5 dollar box meals. Very good flavors. But it was just a little too spicy for my taste. Even the batter had one heck of a kick. Now I'm not saying not to try it. I hope you do. Most will really enjoy.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

While it was not busy for my visit, I felt the service was quick and pleasant. The food was fresh and ready. What else is there to say about fast food.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

For a fast food place this place is clean!! Y'all their restroom is spotless! That's so rare at a fast food place.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Seems to be a new manager on duty and he runs a tight ship. Have been here a couple of times over the past few weeks and man o man has the service and food quality jump up. Chicken is good and hot, service is quick...and we have been getting everything we ordered...(unlike the past). Good work Popeye's