“Inside unclean”

Taco Bueno
Ranked #102 of 141 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I love this place and normally go through the drive thru but decided to go inside since I needed to use the restroom. Food was good, but the entire inside was filthy. I don't know if they were short handed on help or what but it did not look very sanitary... there were several water spills in dining area that I had to caution my elderly mother to be careful of. And I did not mention any of
This to the staff we just ate and left!
Note to self: I might go inside again before ordering in the future!

Reviewed November 14, 2016

I visited Taco Bueno for lunch after a quick trip to Home Depot. I had the three tacos and drink combo. The food was less than ideal lacking in flavor with a few bites that made me think I should not keep eating it. The condiment bar was also lacking in the "freshness" department. I have to add that for the next day or so my stomach was not quite right. This could have been coincidence but I have a pretty firm stomach. I probably won't stop back in any time soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2016

I have been a fan of Taco Bueno for years. The food and service is normally good but this last visit to the Waxahachie location left a lot to be desired. We arrived around 8 PM and there was no one in front of us to order. Stood in line for a couple minutes before someone finally came up to take our order. I order the Mucho Nacho's and a taco with extra meat. My wife order the special Meaty and Cheesy Nacho. After about a 15 to 20 minute wait they finally called my name to pick up my order. Keep in mind that this is suppose to be fast food. After taking my order back to our table we notice that the Mucho Nacho's and the Meaty and Cheesy Nacho's were virtually the same thing (was suppose to have extra meat and cheese), the only difference was a sprinkle of shredded cheese and a dab of guacamole, in fact it looked like it had less meat and cheese than the Mucho Nacho's. In addition, the taco that was supposed to have extra meat on it barely had any at all. Took it back and though they replaced the meal they acted like I was a bother to them. I will probably give them another chance but if it is not better, I won't be back to this location.

Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

today, order was so messed up I got only one thing I ordered, service was horrible. The person at the window, was unkempt, and disinterested, as was the individual that handed the food out.

Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

They have forgotten something in our order about 90% of the time. We keep going back to see if they have changed. They are rude and don't apologize for their mistake.