See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 9, 2016

I stayed one night on Friday, July 8, and it was a terrible experience First of all, I could not get into the room because the door handle was broken. . I booked for a King size bed and got a room with 2 beds. It was supposed to be non-smoking, but there were cigarette burns on the sink, There was black mold on the caulking of the bathtub. The carpet was dirty. The air-conditioner was very noisy, and when I first walked in, it was very, very hot. They offered WI FI, and it would not let me connect.

They offered a continental breakfast, but all they had was bananas, cereal, coffee and juice, and honey buns, even though I went early.

I would not recommend this place to anyone, as it is poorly run.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

The WiFi is password protected but good luck getting them to answer the phone to fix it. There were cockroaches and cockroach eggs in kitchen and bathroom. Mold in kitchen drawers. Fixtures missing. Smelled horrible and when we tried to speak with front desk lady about no one answering calls and WiFi problems the lady yelled that everyone else's worked fine. Wow. Will never return. These ppl alone have ruined the Americas Best Value Inn brand for us.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mrs M
AmericaBestValue1427, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Weatherford, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Thank you feed back.we will take all of the issues in to our house keeping and front desk training.sorry for inconvenience.

Reviewed January 12, 2016

I have a membership at abv inns/hotels.I had a card for 15% off. I drove around the hotel, and its small, doesn't seem too bad. Still has a decent paint job, etc...
I went in the office and asked if there were any vacancies. Dude says yes, I ask how much. 50.89 with tax. I said cool, do you except these, and I handed him the disc card. He said yeah, handed it back and said 50.89 with tax.... Lol.. OK, whatever. I took the room, threw all my crap in it...and left to tcb. Came back a bit b4 dark,so I turned on all the lights so I could check for zombies....I mean predators. The room was very dusty and the TV had smudges on it. I checked under the bed...no predators, but I did find a makeup bag, I'm assuming it was from the previous guest/s. The air/heat worked excellent, and...if you overlook the rust, it comes with a kitchenette as well. And there was enough furniture in the room to safely reinforce the door.
Conteniental brkfst consisted of bananas, cereal,and honey buns.... Told the mgr about the bag, dust, rust exc... He just stared at me..no apologetic look, word...anything....
Like I said, if you need a place to crash for the night....its not overly horrible.
Just don't forget to check under the bed......

Room tip: Rm105 looks like it has the best view of the whole place.....
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ChefWa
Reviewed November 30, 2015 via mobile

I let my husband book the room on line. My first mistake!! The worst Tavel day ever. The rain in Texas was unbelievable, four hours of backup due to wrecks. The out side of the motel looked OK, we booked two rooms, if there was somewhere else to stay we would have moved. The manager walked by as we were taking our luggage in, he looked in the room, said I well be back with blankets, came back and said here "make the beds". My husband did!!! Never never again!! The refrigerator had food left from the last people, long black hair everywhere. No No No,do not stay here, except it was warmer than our car. We survived.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Idagrams
AmericaBestValue1427, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Weatherford, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with better experience.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

Of course this isn't a 5 star hotel, but in this price category it is definitely top notch. The room was very clean and comfortable and the sheets and towels were much nicer than I usually find in a $50 motel. Nevermind the drive from the interstate and nevermind the smell of curry in the lobby...you won't regret staying here.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Assistant General Manager