All reviews ice maker front desk easy access room was clean laundry kitchenette sink toaster
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Prior Military Veteran who is handicapped from PTSD. The worst experience ever. The owner of the hotel who is indian ethic parks in a handicapped parking spot or parks in the front with an a black mercedes with an expired registration with no texas front plate. No respect for the elderly either. From his own words..."I will park where ever I want to, this is my place" I decided to checkout early as I do not want to contribute to someone who is not a good person and has no clue and respect towards veterans, elderly, and anyone. Never stay here! SGT Mann - Also cigarette butts littered all over the grounds, poor housekeeping.

Room tip: Go somewhere else please
Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank nickmantle
Reviewed December 28, 2017

The hotel was okay. The service was gleaming. My room was clean and roomy but there no popcorn in the room as all other Candlewood hotels provide you with. Also the thermostat didn't work as a normal thermostat. HOWEVER, the lady at the front desk informed me that IHG told them they could no longer provide the popcorn and a very nice gentleman came up to my room immediately to explain why the thermostat on the wall didn't work and why the fan had to run continuously all night. This did keep a nice airflow in the room all night. The easy chair in the room looked as if an animal found parts of it tasty but I didn't sit anyway. I simply took my shower and went straight to bed to rest so I could leave out early in the morning. The TV and internet worked well and the room did have a kitchenette and NO Keurig coffee maker so I at least got to have a decent cup of coffee. I thought that the price was a little high for this hotel but the staff did make up for it. I would probably DO IT HERE AGAIN. There was easy access with a Big Rig on the street and they also had a small lot for truck parking. I checked out t 3:30 am with no problems or delays at all. Receipt in hand.

Room tip: Call Ahead
Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Terrible Water pressure in kitchen, and takes forever to get hot water to 4th floor. About 20 miles W of Ft Worth.

Best Long Term Hotel in my opinion. but I’ve started staying in other ones because the Reward program here is so bad.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2017

2nd floor - room always felt wet. but it was hot so AC was always on. kitchenette worked well, full sized refrigerator w/ice maker was nice. Good tv channels. Bathroom had issues, toilet handle felt like it would fall off at any moment, cover on cabinet right below sink well off first day, called/asked was there a month, it was never fixed. I just put washclothes over the spikey screws. Front desk girls were so nice.

Room tip: get room away from loud elevator bell
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Nice and very clean hotel overall and a decent value! The full size fridge / freezer was great although the only ice dispenser is the ice maker in the freezer once you turn it on! The free Wifi was good but the lack of free breakfast was disappointing... I should've read the info more carefully! Rental items are very nice, you can borrow blenders, juicers, toaster ovens, board games, etc! Great full-size pool and a good exercise room (it's in the same area as the guest washers and dryers so it can be boiling hot if lots of people are doing laundry)!

Date of stay: July 2017