I arrived at the motel to find I had been given a smoking room even though I had booked a non smoking room. Being too exhausted from working outside all day, I just stayed. I found there was only a small bar of soap, no shampoo or conditioner. The toilet ran continuously and I found the microwave didn't work. I had to turn off the water valve to the toilet to stop the noise. I told the front desk about the problems the next morning but when I returned exhausted from working outside in 90 degree heat all day, I found nothing was repaired and the room hadn't even been cleaned!
When I called the desk to complain I was told there was nothing to do except change rooms. Being exhausted, I just stayed. I awoke the next morning and found a water leak from the ceiling soaking the foot of the bed!
When I checked out of this nightmare, I told the manager I wasn't paying for an uncleaned room with broken equipment and a leaking ceiling. He informed me I had prepaid for the room so there was nothing he could do. He refused to issue a refund. I informed him thanks for nothing and told him i would post the most negative review I could and left in disgust.
WARNING; STAY AWAY FROM THIS TERRIBLE PLACE!More