All reviews excellent motel room was large staff was very friendly microwave texas
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I arrived at the motel to find I had been given a smoking room even though I had booked a non smoking room. Being too exhausted from working outside all day, I just stayed. I found there was only a small bar of soap, no shampoo or conditioner. The toilet ran continuously and I found the microwave didn't work. I had to turn off the water valve to the toilet to stop the noise. I told the front desk about the problems the next morning but when I returned exhausted from working outside in 90 degree heat all day, I found nothing was repaired and the room hadn't even been cleaned!
When I called the desk to complain I was told there was nothing to do except change rooms. Being exhausted, I just stayed. I awoke the next morning and found a water leak from the ceiling soaking the foot of the bed!
When I checked out of this nightmare, I told the manager I wasn't paying for an uncleaned room with broken equipment and a leaking ceiling. He informed me I had prepaid for the room so there was nothing he could do. He refused to issue a refund. I informed him thanks for nothing and told him i would post the most negative review I could and left in disgust.
WARNING; STAY AWAY FROM THIS TERRIBLE PLACE!

Room Tip: Best way to choose a good room is to book somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Astarac
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel online and paid for the room in full. They called to confirm and I told them I was on the way. When we arrived they said they didn't have anymore king rooms and would have to put us in a double queen. I said this was fine until he tried to charge us extra. I explained that I booked the king at the rate they has online and I confirmed my reservation less than 30 min. prior. He yelled at me and told me to go somewhere else cause he was refusing my service. I have bad anxiety and do not handle confrontation well. He caused me to have an anxiety attack when he yelled at me. I'm going to persue this further. It was the worst hotel experience ever.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jparker76
Reviewed September 10, 2016

My wife and I arrived late after a long drive from New Mexico. The first room we were given had a bad odor like mildew. Went down and lady at front desk quickly changed the room. The second room was better. Not top of the line hotel, but the bed was ok and the A/C worked.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2016

This Motel 6 has a newer design than their older locations, and it's surrounded by other motels, just south of I - 20 at exit 408. Check in was easy, and my room was comfortable and clean. I got a good night's sleep. I like how there are many stores and restaurants nearby. I also like how Weatherford is not in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Fort Worth and Dallas. It was a perfect place to spend the night, and then continue heading west on I - 20 the next morning. I've stayed at many Motel 6 locations through the years and to me this is one of their better motels. I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm traveling west on I - 20.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank TallTexWally
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I frequently stay at Motel 6's when I travel by my self. The tend to be clean, but very basic. This one was fairly new. The room was larger than normal, and in good condition. The manager told me he runs a tight ship. Having just stayed at a 6 with noisy guests, he assured me does not tolerate kids running up and down the halls, or loud parties. It was quiet. Location is right off the freeway, but not much road noise.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo