“Street Tacos”
Review of Chalupas Taqueria

Chalupas Taqueria
Ranked #22 of 169 Restaurants in Webster
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

These were the best street tacos I've ever had. I'm dreaming of them now...

I can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

We ate here several times over the course of a three day trip to the area. The food was freshly prepared and tasty. The chips and salsa they brought to the table were, themselves, worth the trip. Service was wonderful and friendly. We had breakfast there one day and it was astoundingly good. My husband is very fond of chilaquiles and he was so happy to have gotten some after a long dry spell (we live in New England, hard to get up here). This is a lovely, small, local place with good food at a good value. Not difficult to find and we happily recommend it to anyone who happens to be in the area.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

The food here is absolutely delicious. My family and I have tried several things and so far, all have been good. One of our favorite places to go. Prices are reasonable, service is friendly.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Place clean all around, prices were in between 7.99 and 11.99 very comfortable for the Houston area, they have good fajita tacos, enchiladas and all that mesican restaurants serve but with a different flavour. They also serve breakfast in case you pass by early, recommended.

Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Wife and I stopped here 2 days in a row for lunch while visiting nearby Clear Lake hospital. We ordered different items on each trip and all items were really good. The average cost is $10/person and the food is good! Tortas, street tacos, Mexican hamburger with fries (fries were some of the best I have ever eaten, which is a strange place to get nearly perfect fries because we were dining at a taqueria), queso Flameado, and the Mexican flat bread thing with chicken were really good. I felt like I was in Mexico and should be worried about getting kidnapped while trying to enjoy a meal.
If only Taqueria Chalupas could serve up a sunny beach, perfectly clear blue water, bikini clad college students, and lots of beer......this would have been the perfect meal. 1 can only wish for perfection but I'll take what I can get.
Seriously, go try the place out. Food is good, prices are very reasonable, and they are pretty quick.