“Great food & great prices”
Review of Thai Spice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Spice
Ranked #47 of 164 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Had a lunch special, ginger & tofu. Food was very good - salad, appetizer bite, and soup comes with the lunch special. Tons of veggies in my lunch special, they had just the right amount of crunch, sauce was really good, our server did a good job, I will go back!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Visited there recently had a dinner ordered about six or seven dishes.

The food was good but about 50% of the dishes I thought I had way too much sugar in it. The pad that , the red curry etc

It's good if enjoy your thai dishes sweet .

Service was good price was reasonable , the place was nice and clean otherwise ..

Good place to take friends that are are new to thai food they will like it.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Hello My Friends!

Well I am all for 2nd chances of course. My husband and I went back to Thai Spice- at a much more reasonable hour this time! And our experience was so different.

This place has a set up byob thing going for it! Who knew! The waitress was ultra cool about the fact we didn't know and let me hang out while my husband went and ran to the local liquor store to get a small bottle of vodka.

This made the experience a lot more fun and relaxing. I tried the mojito set up which was wonderful because it was made with all fresh ingredients. I know, I know- vodka isn't exactly what should go in it but, hey! it wasn't at all bad.

The food again was great and I am sure I took some pictures- when I find them I will add. It is a very inexpensive place. We had 2 appetizers, we both had a small salad and several "set-ups" which are really just good fresh fruit drinks for the most part and we both had an entree.

I think our bill was only around $35-40 max. This experience turned our opinion around completely. It's a fun place if you just don't go too late, they will gladly wait for you to return from the store and the food is good and not pricey at all.

I recommend and I am very glad we gave it a second chance! And we have been several times since this visit!

Cheers!

Reviewed 12 February 2016

My husband and I stopped in at this restaurant to eat. I hate to leave a bad review and if you've ever read any of my views are often very positive. I'll even try to look on the bright side of some not so great experiences. However my friends, this time I cannot ignore your very rude service we received. The food was good, prepared properly, large portions, and a very good price. So, we arrived a little later than we should have. But it's only fair to say we did not get there they were locking the doors or that they refused to seat us because we were so late. We ordered our appetizers and as my husband went into the restroom to wash up, the waitress came along and asked if we were ready to order even though I was sitting alone. I said well I'm not sure my husband is in the restroom to wash up and he'll be back, which she interrupted me and said well our kitchen is about to close and would like to get your order put in. I said okay noproblem as soon as he gets back I'll let him know. When he returned to let him know the kitchen and was about to close and that we need to hurry up and try to choose our order. So we have really made our decisions and we were happy with what we chose. When the food arrived it was delicious and hot absolutely no faults in the food. The restaurant only had a few other diners. But I suppose that they were nearing the end of their meal and as they exited leaving just my husband and I , the staff rudely turn the lights on from a nice dim eating type atmosphere without any alert to us. So we're sitting here trying to finish our food and the brightest lights come on. They then start to all clean the other side of the restaurant where the previous people were sitting while we were still eating. Our waitress came to see if we needed anything but it was very clearly a plot to see how long it would take us to leave. My husband asked for some more water and I asked for another T because we were only about maybe half of the way through our food if that. Then brought my husband water, and told me they had already threw away all the tea whereas I said okay well I guess I'll take some of that water as well because I mean I wasn't going to sit there with the food and nothing to drink you would not either would you? I tried to make a casual joke to the waitress saying, so are you guys trying to get rid of us? It was a light joke and it was obviously pointed out the fact that they had turned the lights as bright as they would go and started cleaning as well as the fact that they didn't have any more tea. The waitress acted like she did not understand what I was saying even though she could clearly be seen by her face that she did. I just said nevermind. The worst part about this dining experience is the fact that they started to clean while we're eating turning on the light was very rude and uncomfortable and a little startling but the cleaning products that they were using had a very strong smell and it was horrible to eat food and you and smell something that you would consider that they clean the bathroom or floors with. I almost asked him to stop hey hi over there? Do you see me over here me the redheaded lady, I'm still eating my food I certainly don't smell that Clorox he bleach weird concoction of pink cleaning stuff you've made while I eat hi I'm still waiting so you're thinking or me no problem hahaha. Hahaha. Anyway that's what was bad about this place there are rude it was bad service they they clearly do not care that they were to human beings in there that were paying for their services still they were ready to go and I do not care at all. I don't know if I'll be going back here there's a better Thai restaurant that I like more anyway I should review that place next so that I can offset this bad review. Sorry for any typos, I'm trying out my new tablet my husband got me for Christmas and it has a feature where you can speak and Google will type it out for you. Aside from that I hope everyone has having fun travels and having great experiences even when they are sometimes not as fun or exciting as I think at least you're doing something different and new and hopefully I will review my last trip to stay at the Moody Gardens Hotel in Galveston Texas soon. Something to look forward to because that was quite fun. Cheers!

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Very delicious!
Excellent service and nice clean environment. Prices are nice too.
We stayed at Holiday Inn just behind the restaurant before we went on a cruise from Bayport terminal.