“Insulted by ignorance of staff and management”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #118 of 163 Restaurants in Webster
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 6 February 2016

Went with spouse and group of friends Friday evening and despite everyone in the party being clearly NOT 21, the management advised that STATE LAW would not let them serve me because I did not bring my ID.(I'm 48) This is FALSE, according to TABC the law does NOT require you to show ID if you are over 21. If this is a Hooters rule then they should post it in their establishment or at the very least educate their employees. We all left and went and had an excellent evening at TWIN PEAKS across the road. Sad Hooters missed out on a lot of $$ that we all spent of food/drinks. None of the 8 people in the group will be returning to Hooter in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

THE BEST COLD BEER! I will be back! Great food, fun atmosphere, lots of sports and the best and coldest beer I've ever had!

Reviewed 28 July 2015

We eat at Hooters at least once per month in our hometown and have also been to other places, including the original location in Clearwater, Florida. Let me stress that this location was NOT terrible,...it just wasn't great, either. The wings were not made the same way as in other locations. As in someone else's review, they cooked the wings first and then put the sauce on later. Also, we ordered two orders of blue cheese dressing with celery. We were given the two blue cheese and a total of 5 celery stalks and a couple of those were brown. We asked for more celery and we were charged for it. In other locations, we have never been charged for extra celery. The staff was okay. The restaurant, clean. Like I said, not terrible but not great, either.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

For the second time in the past couple of months, I was shopping in the area and decided to stop by this Hooters for a quick lunch. For the second time, there were only a few customers in the restaurant because it was past the main lunch hours. The first time, there wasn't a hostess at the front so I walked in a took a seat, taking my time so I could be seen. I guess I had my "invisible mode" activated because while several waitresses walked past me, none stopped by to take my order. The second time, a hostess seated me and gave me a menu and for the second time, I must have had my "invisible mode" activated by accident. There were maybe a dozen patrons in the restaurant, including me but no one seemed interested in taking my order. About 10 minutes after I arrived, another party arrived and a waitress was there taking their order before the hostess had completed seating them. I should mention that I am not frightful in my appearance, I am not threatening either. In fact, I'm am a middleaged businessman and dressed accordingly in docker trousers and a buttondown sportshirt. I don't think I'm ugly since in college I was selected a sorority sweetheart for the college yearbook...I just must blend in with the woodwork.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

Good beer pours, excellent service but wings going back to sloshing the coating on after cooking. We praised it lately because they stated that they are returning to cooking the wings in the sauced. They do not anymore. Lasted two visits. Shame! We mentioned this to the manager. He gave a lame excuse that they are trying to standardize at all local Hooters. Not Happy!