“Best Steamed Clams Around”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #112 of 166 Restaurants in Webster
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed May 2, 2017

My primary reason for going to Hooter sis that they are seemingly the only ones in town that know how to correctly steam a basket of clams. They come out garlicky and buttery with just the right amount of tenderness and taste absolutely amazing. Both of my son's go with me and have ordered just about everything on the menu besides the clams as they are not really big fans of having to work (at all) for their meal. They have also made it a point to mention how great the "View" is there. LOL

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Love it because​ you know what you're going to get. If you get josesin' for Hooters wings, you can't go wrong. Like the atmosphere here too. A little different than others.

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

The food is sub-par while the prices are a little high. The boneless wings taste bland and are bite size chicken nuggets. Beers overpriced unless you go at happy hour. And the term "hooters" very loosely applies to their staff.

Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in after a long drive. FIRST, our waitress, Celeste, informed us she wasn't actually our server but "guessed she'd go ahead & assist". Right away we felt that that was unprofessional, but we tried to remain upbeat. When we asked to order our drinks we were told she was required to card us -- I'm 46 & my friends were in their late 50s. STILL, we tried to be patient. My friend produced her license & Celeste says -- as she hands back the license to my friend -- sorry, I can't find the expiration date & if I can't find the expiration date, I can't serve you." My friend had to point the expiration date out to her. I found our "not real server" to be unprofessional & inattentive until tip time where she poured on the kindness. I GET carding people in question, but I think it was taken too far & THEN to infer she had an invalid license because she was too incompetent to find the expiration date herself was utter ridiculousness. Perhaps we should have carded "her" to see if she was old enough to serve alcohol. Will "never" go back.

Reviewed February 6, 2016

Went with spouse and group of friends Friday evening and despite everyone in the party being clearly NOT 21, the management advised that STATE LAW would not let them serve me because I did not bring my ID.(I'm 48) This is FALSE, according to TABC the law does NOT require you to show ID if you are over 21. If this is a Hooters rule then they should post it in their establishment or at the very least educate their employees. We all left and went and had an excellent evening at TWIN PEAKS across the road. Sad Hooters missed out on a lot of $$ that we all spent of food/drinks. None of the 8 people in the group will be returning to Hooter in the future.