“Terrible waitress. ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We normally enjoy Hooters. We had a terrible waitress who was under the influence of something. She argued with us about the order we placed. Our food came out wrong and she had an attitude with us. She seemed very disoriented and frustrated as soon as we sat down. You can definitely find better service at another the restaurant in the area.

1  Thank Lisa A

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The staff did a great job except for whoever was cooking the wings. After eating three wings my friend commented that he believed the wings were not cooked all the way. I then opened one of my next wing and noticed blood and pink meat. I immediately put my wings down. A few minutes later one of the managers stopped by to check on us. I then broke open another wing to reveal the rawness of the wings. He apologized and offered a partial refund. We did not take the refund but he insisted on giving us a discount or 10.00 off on our next visit. Don't know how the cook could have not seen the wings were undercooked. They do it everyday?

Reviewed May 2, 2017

My primary reason for going to Hooter sis that they are seemingly the only ones in town that know how to correctly steam a basket of clams. They come out garlicky and buttery with just the right amount of tenderness and taste absolutely amazing. Both of my son's go with me and have ordered just about everything on the menu besides the clams as they are not really big fans of having to work (at all) for their meal. They have also made it a point to mention how great the "View" is there. LOL

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Love it because​ you know what you're going to get. If you get josesin' for Hooters wings, you can't go wrong. Like the atmosphere here too. A little different than others.

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

The food is sub-par while the prices are a little high. The boneless wings taste bland and are bite size chicken nuggets. Beers overpriced unless you go at happy hour. And the term "hooters" very loosely applies to their staff.