“Good, fast and fresh!”

Ranked #63 of 166 Restaurants in Webster
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

My husband had a large salad with chicken and Pei Wei spicy sauce… He really liked liked it. I had rice noodles with chicken and teriyaki sauce. Mine was also very good. We waited less than 10 minutes.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Favorites here are the Ahi Tuna Salad (huge -- can easily be 2 meals instead) & Vietnamese Chicken Salad Rolls with Peanut Sauce. Everything is made fresh and made quickly after the order is given. I also appreciate that whole grain brown rice is a choice here instead of the typical basic white rice. There are many healthy options. My family has diet restrictions which pretty much require a paleo diet without sugar. That requires vegetables without sugar. This is difficult to find without the syrupy sauces. Pei Wei does have that as well, for those who love that! However, they will make your dish to your special order for your diet needs. There are not many places you can find that and at these prices as well. To top it off, I absolutely love the mandarin orange tea. If given the opportunity, I could enjoy this tea every day.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

I had the mongolian beef with noodles and my date had the orange chicken and both were delicious. We started with the chicken lettuce wraps and they were awesome!!!

1  Thank jewels7233
Reviewed May 21, 2016

I have been coming here less and less due to changes in the menu and portion sizes. I stopped in today and did an order to go. I have been ordering the small sizes but I decided to try the regular sizes today. . I also paid for extra veggies for one of the dishes. The kids lo mein box was 1/2 full-ridiculous for $5. The kids sesame chicken was nice. The ginger broccoli had more than 1/2 rice and only 4 pieces of broccoli in it. My spicy chicken dish (with extra veggies) had 5 carrot slices and 5 snap peas. It only had about 8 bites of chicken--the rest was rice!. I DO NOT RECOMMEND --THE FOOD IS OVERRPRICED AND THE AMOUNT OF MEAT AND VEGETABLES IS SCANT. I called the manager and he took off the fee paid for the extra veggies (since he admitted they didn't put them in) but was not concerned about the other issues. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THEIR THING. I won't be back. There is a nice noodle place down the strip center which has better value for the money.

Reviewed May 7, 2016

Pei Wei is the best place for fast and fresh Chinese food. I always get the Pei Wei Spicy Chicken dish with brown rice. It is always served hot and fresh and for under $10. What could be better?

1  Thank JHCor