“Great burgers ”
Review of The Parkway Grill

The Parkway Grill
Ranked #34 of 240 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Good atmosphere and great burgers sold here. I️ had the mushroom Swiss. The waitresses are friendly and sassy. The beer was good as well.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

My grandkids eat here ever so often. I love their fried fish! Both girls had hamburgers and thought they were great!

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

My piled high pulled pork sandwich was delicious. I usually avoid Bar B Q sauce but their sauce was awesome. My husband had the chicken fried steak and ate every bite. So many fries I couldn't finish them all. Next time I'm in the neighborhood I'll eat here for sure.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Chose here based on trip advisor ratings, food was average for a sports bar. Wings were huge but not great, the fried cheese was really good.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Completely nondescript entrance. Looks like a typical sports bar when you first walk in. Walls covered with sports eye candy paraphernalia on the walls. But then we looked around and we noticed lots of families with young children most everybody look like regulars. Then we found out why! The burgers were pretty good onion rings were great (really big) chicken fried steak was pretty doggone good & the enchiladas were better than expected. Service was bright and cheerful plus we had some awesome desserts. Try the brownie sundae but be prepared to share with someone. Next time we come to Wichita Falls for the country and western swing festival we're coming straight to this place. You should too!