All reviews pioneer restaurant in town good nights sleep room was clean nice hotel two queen beds enjoyed my stay fridge and microwave felt safe staff was friendly would stay here again waffles great place to stay parking lot bw internet texas
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a weekend to get away. It’s hard traveling with an infant. So to find a hotel that makes it easy is a PLUS! We were welcomed from the time we got there. The room was spotless and the air conditioner was left on. So we weren’t slapped in the face with a hot humid room. (Some properties turn the air off once the rooms is cleaned). The bed was comfortable with clean linens. The whole property was pretty much immaculate. Breakfast was excellent. There was definitely something for everyone. They have cold water, sweet tea, and cookies in the lobby. We travel and are in hotels it least once a month and this by far is one of the best. We enjoyed it so much we are planning a trip back.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Wow, we love reviews like this, thank you and I am so happy you had a great stay with us. We work hard to make sure each guest has a great stay and yes with the north Texas heat we always leave the air on for the guests. We are very fortunate to have a strong housekeeping staff and housekeeping supervisor as well. The breakfast that we serve is a "great" way to start your day, lots of different items to chose from. We are glad you chose us while traveling through Wichita Falls, TX and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Great value for the money. Central location makes it easy to get to everything. Rooms are clean with many extras such as microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer and internet. Staff were friendly and helpful. Had to go down elevator to get ice as the ice machines on the other floors were out of order.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Thank you for the response, yes our location is great and our staff is so helpful. The housekeeping staff dies a great job in keeping the rooms fresh and clean for each guest's. The ice and vending machines are only in the first floor we do apologize for that inconvenience.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We arrived late in the evening kmluntk he greeted warmly by the receptionist who made our check in very easy.

All staff members were very accommodating answering all our questions and also helped get us transport to the University and the bus depot.

Rooms are clean and the facilities are wha you need for a couple of nights stay.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Since my son started college in town last year, I have always stayed at another hotel. However, as nice as that hotel was I decided to try something different yet reasonable priced. After reading reviews for a few different hotels. This hotel stood out. There were a few not so great reviews, but I decided to try it anyway.
I have stayed at many other Best Western Plus’s and have been pleased. Especially the breakfast. The hotels breakfast will pretty much sway me. And the breakfast did not didssappont.
Upon arrival to check in Miss Corrina greated us and was very nice. So that was good and welcoming. Checkin was really easy the hotel isn’t brand new but it isn’t old either. Everything was nice and clean. So things of course throughout you could tell were older, but to me it did not take away from anything. The elevator does seem to be older.
Getting to my room on the 3rd floor was nice upon entering. Again, most things had its wear and tear to it, but did not take away from the hotel/hotel room it self. The shower pressure was awesome. The sink was not in the bathroom kind of weird but still ok. There is a mini fridge, microwave in room! One thing I really loved was the parking lot (up front anyway) was WELL lite. That was a nice helpful plus, nice peace of mind.

All staff seem to be very friendly. Breakfast stayed pretty stocked and clean.

I will/would def recommend to a friend and will be back. For university parents it is a MSU University preferred hotel so that is good!

I will def leave another review when I am back in the fall for football season! I’m sure it will be just as good of a stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are very lucky to have such a great location close to MSU and all the shopping and restaurants. I am glad to hear about the great check in as well. We are currently in the process of changing some things out that do look worn, but I am glad nothing your stay was great! We did install all new LED lighting for the parking lot so I am glad you felt safe and a good price of mind! We look forward to seeing you again and always call us directly and we will make sure you get the MSU discounted rate!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at this location. It is clean, bed is comfortable and the breakfast was good. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is great as it is in the middle of everything. We will stay here again

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you so much we greatly appreciate it and I will make sure to share this with the team! We do hope to see you again when traveling through Wichita Falls, TX.