See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this hotel! My husband was working in Wichita Falls and the kids and I came to stay a few days. We were pleasantly surprised to find that everything is brand new! And I mean everything. The pool area is well kept and clean. They have grills you can use outside. The hotel was so quiet. From our room I never heard a single noise coming from outside of our room. Not even doors shutting. The free breakfast is great but I was really impressed with the fact that Mon-Wed nights they serve free dinner with free drinks, beer, wine, dessert. The employees were so hospitable. The washer and dryers are brand new as well. We will certainly be back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystakr
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

After a very long travel day, we were pleasantly surprised to find them serving a complimentary meal with beer and wine. The room was spacious, clean and well set up (with a kitchenette) to enjoy a meal together. The staff was welcoming and friendly. Unfortunately the back door was broken and the landscaping needed some tidying.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family