All reviews room was clean strong odor tub shower waffles off the highway great place to stay cereal motel caulking pros cons rates wf
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here when we were on our way to Colorado for a week. Everyone was nice and helpful. Room was clean and bed was ok. Got a little warm in the room but we had a fan so it wasn't yo had.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

You never know what to expect in any hotel until you get there. This was a pleasant surprise. Our room was near the amenities and very quiet still. Wifi and TV worked well. The a/c was blowing as cold as we wanted. Beds were comfortable. Room was clean with the exception of the tub/shower. Some caulking issues and stray hair...the only reason I deduct points. Coffee was ready earlier than advertised and breakfast had a LOT to choose from, hot or cold. Didn’t check the pool. The staff was very friendly and efficient, even called the room to make sure everything was fine. Full disclosure...my kids gave it a 3 and 3.75 stars. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Every time we go to visit family in southern Texas, we stop and stay at this wonderful motel. It is very clean (some things are a little worn),b but we love it! The front desk people are excellent! The young lady that takes care of the breakfast room is fantastic! You can have eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, bagels, toast, danish, donuts, coffee, hot tea, milk (low fat or 2%), and juice! This is included in your room charge! Every thing is fresh and if you run out. . .that wonderful breakfast lady will take care of you!!

Room tip: Put any requirements on your reservation at the time you make it.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2017

I ended up staying here twice, going and the return trip. It was conveniently located off the main highway and very easy to find. The rooms were clean and fresh. I got a great deal on my room. I also cashed in on a stay two nights and get the third night free. The guy at the front desk was helpful with that. I also stayed at Quality Inns in Springfield Mo. on the same trip.
It greatly increased my opinion of Quality Inns and would stay at any of them again.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Stayed here one night during a road trip to Wyoming. The property itself is a bit run down and in a rough neighborhood right outside Sheppard AFB, but the rooms have been renovated quite recently. My room had a fridge, microwave, and flatscreen TV. The free wireless internet was actually pretty fast, about 3.5mb per second. My king bed was very comfortable, with a new mattress. The free breakfast was barely edible. The biscuits were so hard I could barely bite into them, and I had to drown the precooked scrambled egg patties in hot sauce to get them down.

Date of stay: April 2017