“Dinner with my Lady”

Carino's
Ranked #26 of 245 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 14, 2017

We didn't make any reservations but were seated almost immediately. I ordered the Chicken Scaloppini and my Lady got their Lemon Rosemary Chicken. Both plates came to the table hot and ready to eat. We also got 2 mini loaves of bread that had a great taste. Too much food for dessert.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Its certainly not authentic Italian, but there aren’t many places that are. The service was fast but the food is mediocre. The olive oil they give you for the bread is really bad… but the caesar salad was even worse; it was so vinegary that it made my stomach hurt. The potato soup I tried was significantly better. I ordered the chicken pesto ravioli and it was surprisingly good. I wish that the rest of the meal would have resembled the main meal.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

Very nice place to go for real authentic Italian food. Loved the little coves we sat in for dinner; made it more of a private experience. Waiter was fabulous and on the ball. My spaghetti and meatballs were outstanding. Best meatballs I've ever had. Salads were nice and fresh. A tad expensive. We dined there on New Years Night and were very impressed. When I'm visiting my family in Wichita Falls, TX....I want to come back here for sure.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

The environment is great for dining and talking. However, the food could be better in taste and quantity. The prices are too high for the servings. The servers were willing to serve and were very friendly. The place did not have regular coffee when I went. Maybe lunch is a lot cheaper.

Reviewed November 25, 2016

A group of us decided to eat at Carino's Friday evening following Thursday's Thanksgiving dinner. Carino's was not busy and we thought we would be seated within a minute or two. Wrong! We waited 10 minutes or more to be seated. That would have been OK if they had been busy but there were empty booths and tables everywhere in the restaurant. Service was extremely slow. I ordered Italian Nachos. I found one 1/2 inch size sausage on my plate. Never saw a manager. If I had I would have called it to his attention, but would not have asked for a replacement. I did not wish to hold up our party any longer, the service was slow enough as it was. Overall disappointed in Carino's.