“Dinner with wife”

Carino's
Ranked #24 of 242 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate at this Carino’s when in Wichita Falls for a volleyball match. By the time that we got there we were very hungry and it was very good. I don’t know how much of our experience was because of the quality of the food or because of our hunger level. It was a pleasant experience and even though a chain, the food was worth the effort.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Well, not on this visit. There were not many customers even though it was peak lunchtime.
The waiter was attentive but had too many to serve. I only saw 2 other servers.
I had the potato soup and Caesar salad. My friend had the lunch portion of chicken Alfredo; both were very good and the hot bread kept coming. If we had not been pressed for time and the service slow, I probably would rate it a 5 Star.
Management is responsible to have sufficient help and I am sure it is a challenge for them. But staff was doing all they could.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Our department ordered lunch today and all of it was really good. We ordered Fettuccine Alfredo, Bow Tie Festival, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, and Spaghetti and meatballs. We ordered salad for everyone also. All of the food was really well presented and very good! They sent bread and dipping sauce too! One employee ordered soup and they forgot to include it in our order. Since there was so much food included in the lunch order, she opted to pick it up on her way home from work. They were great!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

First I must say the bartenders are not the friendliest that I have ever encountered but they are very attentive. The appetizers are awesome. Especially the Sicilian fire sticks. Happy hour is from 4 till 8 pm. It is a fairly happy atmosphere. A glass of beer is $1.29. It is the best place in the Falls that I have found to go have a few beers and not break the budget. The bartenders is the only reason that I did not give the place 5 stars.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

We often eat here. Our favorite is Italian Nachos. The bread is excellent. I have tried several different dishes at this restaurant and have enjoyed each one. They also have delicious desserts. I like that they have "mini" desserts. These are as delicious as the regular size, but just a few bites.

1  Thank AuntBoo_10