“Not too bad but ”

Carino's
Ranked #25 of 242 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We stopped to east as passing through going home! Not to clean for sure. And the food wasn’t to bad at all. The Calamari was horrible nothing like Olive Garden or Pappadeaux. Service wasn’t to great either and it wasn’t busy at all. Couple big tables but that was it. Will
Go to another location elsewhere just not here if ever passing through again.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Doesn't matter if it is a business lunch, family gathering or couples just having a fun night out... Johnny Carino's never disappoints. Keeping good wait staff has to challenging, but the staff at Carino's has always been top notch. I'm the guy who always just orders off the menu, no fussy stuff, but at Carino's, they have told me how to order my favorite dish (add this, leave out X, Y, and Z) and it always comes out perfect.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Excellent food! My wife and I decided we needed a dinner date and Carino's was our mutual choice. She selected the spaghetti with meatballs and I chose lasagna. Both meals were served fresh and hot from the kitchen exactly as ordered. I cannot speak about the spaghetti but the lasagna was very nice with a different red sauce than the spaghetti was served with. The atmosphere was nice but the noise level a bit higher than my wife and I prefer. However, it was a Saturday night so the larger crowd contributed to that. Attention by the server was a bit slow but she was quite busy and slower service is to be expected then. The manager was a true leader and was doing everything you'd expect a manager to do..... PLUS working on the serving line making sure the orders were correct and the plating was perfect, bussing tables, sweeping up trash from the floor and serving tables when the serving line got too backed up. He exemplified the "Lead by example" motto.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a casual Italian restaurant. We found this on line and were excited to try. The first impression was that it was a cute restaurant with nice decor. The staff was great and very accommodating.

The menu is fairly simple and the wine menu is very limited. However, the food was amazing. We had the calamari, the shrimp scampi and the angel hair, artichokes - one with shrimp, one with chicken. All were superb. And the bread with the oil concoction was delicious.

The alcohol end of the dining experience was fair but the dining portion was exceptional. If you want good, family friendly food, this is the place.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate at this Carino’s when in Wichita Falls for a volleyball match. By the time that we got there we were very hungry and it was very good. I don’t know how much of our experience was because of the quality of the food or because of our hunger level. It was a pleasant experience and even though a chain, the food was worth the effort.