“What a Menu”

IHOP
Ranked #52 of 240 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 3, 2018

The choices of IHOP’s menu is always a surprise. It is not just pancakes. My husband enjoyed the all you can eat pancakes that will be a feature all year for celebrating their anniversary. I had the spinach, mushroom omelette and it was plentiful and so delicious. Our waitress Amanda had such a sweet disposition and was a delight to serve us so well.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

My granddaughter and I ate here last week. We both had breakfast, at 9 pm. I had the sampler platter. It was excellent. She had the crepes and she really liked them.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I was driving down Southwest Parkway running errands. I had an appointment across town in 40 minutes. As I had not had anything to eat since an early breakfast and it was about 3:30 PM I decided I needed to eat something. I pulled into IHOP and ordered scrambled egg whites, bacon and toast. My meal was perfectly prepared within a few minutes. The food was delicious and the coffee was hot and excellent. I had a good meal and was still able to make my appointment on time.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I enjoy going to this IHOP location. Everytime we have went it's been great food and they have always offered french vanilla creamer. Everyone is friendly and we are taken care of. I definitely recommend going here.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

They were short handed the day we went but they were working hard and doing their best.
The food was delicious as always. We will go back when in town.