“Great Food”

Hunan
Ranked #38 of 240 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Always love this place. The food is buffet style, with a wide assortment of food. The price is very reasonable. The Hot and Sour soup is the best I've ever had. Restaurant is clean but rest rooms need to be updated. You can tell that they are not a priority, and that is a shame. Service is good and the wait staff is friendly.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

I generally steer clear of buffets, but Hunan is an exception. The buffet food doesn't have a flavor and mouthfeel that suggest it's been out since the Clinton administration, and you have the option of ordering off the menu. Additionally, our server was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Probably the best food for the buck we had during our 4 days in Wichita Falls.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

I was looking forward to having an awesome dinner, but was terribly let down by the lack of food available. Everything was picked thru and cold, just absolutely disgusting. Avoid this place, you're better off with Panda Express. Bleh

Reviewed February 21, 2017

A nice buffet, clean, food is kept hot enough & entire place is clean. Friendly people, nice surroundings

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Whenever we get home for a visit I come by Hunan for Hot & Sour Chicken at least once while we are in town. So far I've not found anything like it in Dallas. The staff is the friendliest in town and the food is the best, I don't know why anyone would want to go anywhere else.