“Good Food”

Vaca Loca Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 245 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Wife still raving about margarita and her chili relleno covered in queso. I had the lunch fajitas and it was just the right amount and extremely flavorful. Neither of us were too crazy about the salsa but then again that’s a matter of personal preference. Staff very friendly and efficient and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

First visit with my wife and good friends. We all enjoyed the tasty entrees we ordered. The Steak Ranchero was very tender and had a great flavor. The guacamole was freshly made and very good. Queso blanco dip was a great appetizer which complemented the uniquely delicious salsa ( medium to hot spicy ).
The margaritas were among the best in town! If you’re here during happy hour it’s a plus.
Staff. What a wonderful server we had (wish I could remember her name !!! ). She was professional, courteous and very polite. She made our visit a special one.
Definitely will be returning to this establishment.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

One of our cold days and my friend who is not wild about Mexican food, agreed to try it. We were both pleasantly surprised. A little on the Tex Mex side, but still authentic.
My friend ate almost all of hers and I cleaned my plate.
Definitely will go back. Everything I saw served looked good and a lot on the plate.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I liked the quality yet my family were quite picky, and my meal was very satisfactory and tasty. Yet, I like being with family when eating out.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

The food is very good and my server was on top of everything. I had the steak tacos and they was delicious. The guacamole and salsa was good as well