“Good service, average food”
Review of Rib Crib

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rib Crib
Ranked #48 of 243 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Not much to say about this place. Service was attentive, food was marginal. Ribs ok, chicken fried steak was an oily mess. We had a party of 7. No one was impressed with anything.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

If you go for only the ribs you'll be pleased. If you order any of the other meats it is average at best.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

The Rib Crib is a surprising taste of goodness, especially since I live in Houston where food is plenty. Whenever my husband and I visit my mother this is our "must go to" dinner spot. The meat is tender and melts in your mouth. The catfish is finger licking good. We enjoy the spot so much we are making a "to go" stop on our way back to Houston.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I don't like chain restaurants in general and that goes double for chain BBQ joints. But we stopped here because it was close to our hotel and there was no waiting. I had a combo or St Louis ribs with their take on Carolina Vinegar sauce. The sauce was outstanding, the ribs were really good. I had a small order of the sausage which tasted like a brand from the grocery store. The fries were battered and very good as well. The fried okra would have been great if they were hot. Overall, it was a great experience. I would not hesitate eating there or another Rib Crib in the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Had the pulled pork sliders wiith a side of cole slaw. As good as any pulled pork I've ever had and I'm from Alabama! The vinegar based Carolina sauce was spot on. Baby back ribs lean and tender - a real treat. Oh, and they have great iced tea with a go cup! Waitress McKenzie was so cute and friendly. The whole experience was five star good.