“Good salads”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #36 of 257 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I have eaten here about 100 times. I only had a problem once and that was because I had driven straight through from Califonia where I worked as a Charge Nurse and I was crying and asked to leave. The manager called the police on me. I had to spend several hours in my BMW because my parents were not awake and I did not want to call and wake them up. I was expected later in the afternoon. My dog from Califonia waited with me. The manager should have been kinder and asked me what was wrong. I had not been drinking or anything. If you go at night it can be a bad part of the city. It can get crowded on Sunday afternoons. The cooks work very hard and so do the waitresses. Be sure to tip them. The garden salads are expensive but healthy and good. I like baked salmon the best if they still offer it. The parking lot has many large pot holes but they fix them every so often. It knocked my wheels out of alignment but I never told them. I just took it to a place near the mall and that IHOP on SW parkway is newer and nicer.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

This place does a good job no matter what time of day you decide to visit. The cheese burger omelet is different and delicious.

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Love having breakfast at IHOP! Whether it's breakfast at it's usual time or late evening for supper, it's always fresh and delicious!!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

IHOP is the place to go when you want breakfast, lunch or dinner. Actually ANYTIME! Love the pancakes and strawberries! Service was excellent, and the food was to almost to DIE for!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Great food, always having a special menu for breakfast. Great value and keeps breakfast interesting. Food is good, service always pleasant and timely