“good enough, but awkward”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #65 of 240 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Chick-fil-A in Wichita Falls, Texas has good food like every other Chick-fil-A. But if you're in a hurry or don't like crowds I would skip this place

Reviewed December 16, 2016

Good food, great customer service, clean restaurant. The employees are intelligent, polite and go out of their way to make customers happy.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

Like all Chic-fil-A good food , service and this one is not real busy early mornings. Parking is easy and only five minutes from shopping and parks.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

It took us years to get another Chick-Fil-A after ours in the mall closed. We go there about 3-4 times a month. What can I say, the sandwiches are to die for. The nuggets are also great, but we don't get the sauce. Instead, we pop a pickle slice on each before eating it. You should try it...really! They recently introduced a lemonade freeze which we couldn't get enough of.That is, until they came out with a coffee freeze. Now I don't know which I like best. My wife is fond of their grilled market salad with the nuts and berries and blue cheese crumbles. Very good eats.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

It's been years since I went to Chick-fil-A. Heard good things from my banker about how good this location was. I was working late 2 blocks away, so I took a dinner break and went thru the drive thru. it was quick and efficient and the deluxe chick-fil-a sandwich was wonderful.