See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2018

The service at the front desk was excellent and the property was brightly lit and clean. Motel 6 has great pet policies and are located in convenient locations. Since I take cross-country road trips with my dog a few times a year, I have stayed at many Motel 6s all over the country. This was definitely a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

I would never stay here or any Motel 6 chain again in life!!! Checked into a dirty room and nothing was done about it. Hair in bed and dirty bathroom. Smoking was suppose to be 20 feet away from the building...pleople we're smoking right out the doors. Wow!!Just disgusting all around the board.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Wichita Falls - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

Arrived at midnight and the night desk clerk Debbie was the nicest, friendliest person ever. That cannot be an easy job and you could tell she was a people person. The room was huge and spotless. The towels were a little rough but with the way guests steal things I dont mind them doing what they need to do to keep costs down. Will definitely return.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank NewMexic0
Reviewed May 30, 2016

I have been going to Motel 6 motels since the early 80's. Not great motels, but if you're on the road passing through for the night you can pretty much get a clean room where everything works for a decent price. This was an exception.
A friend and I stopped at this hotel late in the evening to get a bit of sleep while traveling. The first bad sign was when we opened the door and found the cover of the main light sitting in the middle of the floor. The floor in particular was sticky and you hated to walk on it in your bare feet. The pillows on my bed were the thinnest pillows I have ever seen in any hotel room including non Motel 6 hotels. It was like laying flat on the bed. I had to take the bed cover and put it under the pillows to get adequate support for my head.
It was obvious that this was re branded under the Motel 6 name, but is not up to their standards. My friend intends to never go to another Motel 6 because of the poor room. Until this matches up to other Motel 6's, I would go elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

Our first motel 6 experience....loud music was coming from room next door so the manager moved us. The room was as expected, it was small and sort of clean. The pillows were tiny balls of old cotton which was awful and although washed the bedding was stained. We had 2 box fans running but the walls were very thin and people slammed around all night . We left at 5am and that couldn't have come soon enough.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family