“Fresh hot chicken fingers”

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #43 of 240 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Reviewed January 3, 2018

The chicken is hot, fresh, and tasty, but is occasionally on the small side. The Texas toast is always good, as is the Canes dipping sauce. The French fries are okay. The Caniac is big enough to share.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

The best chicken fingers I have ever had!!!! The sauce they have is excellent! I wish I knew how to make it.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Chicken always taste very nice , staff very good too . Fast food , fast service . It's only chicken tenders and does cost a bit . Six strips lots of fries large drink I believe 12 dollars before tax I think ... good but pricey .

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I'm addicted to the chicken!! This has got to be my all time favorite place for fast food. The chicken is moist and hot. It's lightly breaded so you get the meat. The fries are of the kind back in the A&W drive in days. The coleslaw isn't over sweet and is really good. They give military discount which I think is awesome!!! You're always greeted with a smile and are checked on while eating. Brian is a wonderful cashier.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

It is what you expect, fried chicken. I go for the sweet tea though. I think it is the best in town.