US$90
Comfort Inn(Wichita Falls)
US$74
US$63
ComfortInn
Courtyard Wichita Falls(Wichita Falls)
US$119
US$46
US$80
US$76
US$99
All reviewshonor systemice makerfree laundrydvd playerfull size fridgefront deskcrock potnice towelsice stormtwo burner stovehotel is perfectliving areawitchita fallschecking outnice surprisehotel roompantry
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Room was small but had all the needed things like a fridge, cooktop, etc. Had one pillow that was not flat and actually provided some type of support. The pantry thing where you buy grocery items was well stocked and saved a trip to the store for buying snacks. Was able to get out and go running along the drainage ditch/bayou just past the white fence on the property which saved a drive. Was in a good location for getting to work in Burkburnett.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Patty B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm also pleased that you found the amenities to your liking. I'm sorry about the pillow issue and please know you can always ask for firm pillows. We hope to see you again in the near future. Again, thank you!!
Patty B.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

The staff was really good, accommodating and remembered my name after the first time I spoke with them face to face. The only issue I had was when I dropped my phone down behind the bed and picked it up I found beer bottles (3), however this area at the head and under the bed was dark and hard to see. We (my son) had to use a flashlight and get down on our hands and knees to find my phone, so this could easily be missed. I don't know of ANY hotel where the maids will bring a flashlight and get down on their hands and knees to look under the furniture (maybe they do and I don't know it.) I noticed the rest of the room was very clean. Clean linen, cold air, a reclining chair, full size refrigerator with ice maker, stove, microwave, coffee pot, weight room and laundry. If your staying close to the Air Base or just passing through this is a good place to stay. I have stayed at places where I have paid lots more money and it was not nearly as nice as this. Being a 'germ a phobic person' and hard to please I will definitely come back and stay here when visiting my son.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank J B
Patty B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Dear Guest,
We always appreciate when guests take time out their busy schedules to post reviews so Thank you so much!! I'm glad that you found most of your stay a pleasant experience but feel terrible about the bottles under the bed. But thanks to you, we have added extra measures to make sure there won't be a repeat. Thank you for your honesty and we hope that you will stay again the next time you're in town so you can see this was an exception and not the rule for our hotel.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

It was easy to book our reservation, and this room was much cleaner than much more expensive rooms along our route. I was traveling on my own with 3 sons so I really liked how quick & efficient check in & out was. The kids also liked checking out a movie. I was pleased to have a desk to place my laptop on and all the plugs for charging devices were well placed. Lots of hooks for bags/towels. The layout of the room was ideal to me for my crew. Would definitely patron again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Sorry for the delay in response. What a summer this has been!! I just want to personally thank you for this wonderful review. We not only appreciate that you took time out of your busy day to give us your feedback but that you enjoyed your stay and wanted others to know. We look forward to having you back any time you're in town.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This hotel is great for families that travel with children. They have a full kitchen in the room. If you need a crock pot or griddle they have it at the front desk. Full refrigerator, dishes and silverware. Very space rooms. Pullout couch for extra sleeping. Friendly people. you can also purchase food in a little shop

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2017

First time in this area. Clean property, well maintained; easy on/off interstate access; close to restaurants and shopping; friendly staff; very nice guest pantry with a wide variety of products; room comfy, well appointed, with all the comforts of home. Fridge was full sized and the ice maker was great to have.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Patty B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Bernard B,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay. Although it sounds like Wichita Falls is not one of your usual stops, we hope you will consider staying with us again if you make it back this way.

Patty Burnett - GM