All reviews stay at la quinta staff was friendly and helpful shopping and restaurants first floor the hotel staff a great place to stay cleaning staff definitely stay here again night stay nice stay hot breakfast in town up to date we've stayed waffles the breakfast area comfortable bed
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Pleasant stay. Extremely satisfied with our stay overall. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and courteous. You can’t beat this hotel, especially since it is pet friendly as well !

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Wolfgang P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Falls - MSU Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear asylumofthemind,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

A good place to get some rest, helpful service, clean rooms and overall great stay. I've stayed at many places and this one is up on the top of my list. I plan on staying here for many business trips and also personal ones when I am in town.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Wolfgang P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Falls - MSU Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear E1347LUmikem,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments from your recent stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Due to an emergency, I had to call the day before we left NM to see if they had a room. I had reservations for the next week and asked the lady who answered the phone to secure the king room for the following night and to cancel the other reservation which she did. The only thing bad was it was a room directly behind the pool and lots of noise but by nighttime,the noise had dissipated. I was disappointed to find that LQ's don't encrypt their WiFi thus allowing anyone to access their system. We wouldn't log on because of that. I suggested to the morning clerk that they really need to put a password on their guests access to their WiFi. Don't think my suggestion went very far.

Room tip: Try to get room on the north side away from the freeway.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wolfgang P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Falls - MSU Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Anita G,

thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I work nights and must sleep during the day. The cleaning staff slams and bangs the doors. I ask them not to but they still do. Talked to the general manager and he does nothing. BAD MANANGER, BAD EMPLOYEES, NO RESPECT FOR GUEST.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Wolfgang P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Falls - MSU Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear deensteph73,

thank you for taking the time to write a review. To clarify, the second time I went up to the floor to speak with associates again regarding your situation of having to sleep during the day there was not even an associate on that floor that could have slammed doors.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I had another great stay at this La Quinta. The staff greeting was warm and friendly on check-in. The room was clean. The beds were very comfortable to sleep in. The food at breakfast was great also. I have stayed here several times of the past couple of years and plan on staying here again in the future dates I am in Wichita Falls.

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Wolfgang P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Falls - MSU Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear P2230VYpatrickl,