See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Travelling on to Dallas we decided to take a break on our journey. Saw Motel 6 and decide to take a chance on staying there. The lady who booked us in was very nice and polite and I think an asset to the brand. Rooms are large and clean and cleaner than some on the Motel 6 we have stayed in on our journey.

Date of stay: March 2017
5  Thank Tallbear55
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Clean room, though outdated. My biggest complaints are how low the shower head is and the bedding. I'm barely 5'7" and the water was hitting me square in the chest. The bed was alright; neither comfortable nor uncomfortable. The sheets and blankets, though, are very old and not in great condition.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Madeline A
Reviewed August 3, 2016

We were encouraged by the hotel's claim to have "renovated"; but greatly disappointed when we arrived. Our first room's door wouldn't open; our second room did...with the proper acrobatics and brute force. Renovations were done poorly and sparely. There was obvious damage that had been there for some time that was ignored in the renovation. And then the loose dog running all over the property...that ended up belonging to one of the employees (!)...made this less than ideal for our stay for a dog show, causing concern for our own dogs' safety. We won't make the mistake of choosing this property again. There are much better options close by.

Room tip: If you are on a strict budget, it's better than nothing. Noise was not an issue in our room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelerVE
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Yes, this is one of Wichita Falls older hotels but it has been remodeled and the exterior looks very nice and well-kept. The front desk was friendly and helpful checking in and out. The room itself was large and very clean and seems to have been remodeled, too, with new carpet and paint. The bed was comfortable with clean linens and the rest of the furniture in the room was just fine. The TV reception was perfect and had plenty of channels to choose from. I spent $40 on my room and would stay here again in a heartbeat. It was quiet at night and my wife and I felt perfectly safe. Several restaurants are within walking distance. IHOP is just a block away. I wish I had stayed here during all my other visits to Wichita Falls. I could have saved a lot of money and still had a very nice room. I'll definitely stay here next time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bencart
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

We stayed overnight on our way to Colorado room was very clean and nice. Reasonable rates. Not expensive Would stay here again. Only thing I wish they had but didn't was coffee pot with coffee in the rooms.

Thank P.j. S