See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Took a late reservation online through hotels.com but were closed at 5pm. These details were not shown until after paying for the room. Obviously this was not going to work for us so we tried to get a refund since no one was there to check us in. Turns out they will accept your money but refunds are not authorized when they are. It available to check you in. So they accept reservations to get your money but do not authorize refunds for sales they made but cannot fulfill. Really good scam they have going. I got screwed so hopefully you do not! Stay away from this place!!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Joshua A
Reviewed July 11, 2016

I would NOT recommend this place to anyone, nor will we ever make a return visit. The unit was absolutely filthy when we checked in. The air flow vent cover on the wall was completely black with grime and dust hanging on it. Truly a health hazard for anyone and particularly for someone with breathing issues. The balcony was so filthy with cobwebs and dirt it was totally unusable. The couch was filthy and smelled terrible. Food remnants were found under the couch. When I asked about a vacuum to clean the unit, I was told none were available and that I would have to buy my own.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple