All reviewsmotor lodgebottled waterthe ownerwelcome bagretro styleknotty pine panelingmicrowave and fridgerooms are largecoffee makernew ownerspleasant staymotorcycle tripcomfortable bedworked finenice placewould stay here againbagels
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I lived in Blanding years ago and return every year to hike Cedar Mesa. ALWAYS stayed at Four Corners Inn but went for our first night at this lodge and immediately booked for four nights! Largest motel room I think I've ever been in. Double sheet beds that were very comfortable and the best host ever. Price are reasonable and accommodations very good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We have stayed here previously and are pleased that the original knotty pine paneling is still there. The newly remodeled queen and king suites meet the needs of all. Quiet. Has a nice little park with picnic table and outdoor grill. Very friendly, helpful staff. Se habla Espanol, too.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mir2001
Reviewed November 16, 2016

This is late review, but I have to make it finally - August 2015.
First of all it was not on my TomTom navigation on that time and we have to navigate to address only, but finally we got there. That was looking not bad from outside at the time. Room was clean and big enough with 2 single beds. I was with friend who was sleeping in other bed and he was OK - I was not - my whole body was itching from some bug bites I think.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2016

There was no one at the reception, we had to go to a hotel nearby where the receptionist was extremely unpleasant. She was surprised we had booked a room at Prospector Motor Ldge through Internet. She finally sent an employee with us to the hotel. He gave us two rooms, there was an invasion of grasshoppers. We were alone at the hotel for the night. Do not go there.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
1  Thank 439xeniag
Reviewed June 24, 2016

We showed up and the place was deserted. Get A Room customer service was not very helpful. I haven't determined if I was charged for this reservation. We ended up staying the night in a nearby motel.
Pretty surreal experience.