All reviewsmotor lodgebottled waterthe ownerwelcome bagretro styleknotty pine panelingmicrowave and fridgerooms are largecoffee makernew ownerspleasant staymotorcycle tripcomfortable bedworked finenice placewould stay here againbagels
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

On a motorcycle trip. I just need a room and a shower; nothing fancy. Reviews I read said that it had come a long way. I don't know about that.

I found check in warm and efficient. Desk person was very personable.

Not the best looking outside but room is clean and well kept. Fridge, coffee maker and microwave. Nice courtyard to enjoy a drink and sunset.

I even had a bag in my room with my name, some Hershey's Kisses and a bottle of water. A simple yet nice touch.

A good option for the price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2017

We were due to stay here a couple of nights ago. To be fair we were welcomed nicely. Then we were given the key to our room. Bedroom didn't look too bad, a bit dated. But the bathroom. It should have been condemned! The floor of the bath had huge cracks in it. It looked as if the enamel was all coming off and a lot of the wall tiles were broken. I asked if we could have another room and were shown two which were of the same dreadful standard. Apparently the new owner had just taken over a couple of months before and the manager told me that some of the bathrooms needed some updating. I asked for a full refund which was given immediately. Dreadful place.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Relwofca1
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I lived in Blanding years ago and return every year to hike Cedar Mesa. ALWAYS stayed at Four Corners Inn but went for our first night at this lodge and immediately booked for four nights! Largest motel room I think I've ever been in. Double sheet beds that were very comfortable and the best host ever. Price are reasonable and accommodations very good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We have stayed here previously and are pleased that the original knotty pine paneling is still there. The newly remodeled queen and king suites meet the needs of all. Quiet. Has a nice little park with picnic table and outdoor grill. Very friendly, helpful staff. Se habla Espanol, too.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mir2001
Reviewed November 16, 2016

This is late review, but I have to make it finally - August 2015.
First of all it was not on my TomTom navigation on that time and we have to navigate to address only, but finally we got there. That was looking not bad from outside at the time. Room was clean and big enough with 2 single beds. I was with friend who was sleeping in other bed and he was OK - I was not - my whole body was itching from some bug bites I think.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends