Review Highlights
Fantastic course, knowledgeable instructors, spectacular scenery!

I enjoyed a fantastic course in the spectacular canyonlands of SE Utah with North Wash Outfitters... read more

Reviewed October 22, 2023
Adri J
Beautiful and fun slot canyon adventure

Jared/North Wash we’re exceptional. He was super safety conscious, excellent at communicating... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2023
S2694RAnateb
via mobile

All reviews advanced class canyoneering experience learn how training course practice skills skill level slot canyon excellent training feel confident meal plan learning how real world guided trip own pace rescue rappelling crew
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2022

Yet another great course led by a very competent and experienced instructor...and very affordable. Anyone spending significant time in canyons, recreationally or as a guide, should consider taking this course.

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed October 4, 2022

I have taken both the beginner and advanced class from Jared and his crew. Their knowledge and teaching methods are superior. They not only teach the techniques in a way that anyone can learn, but they are also patient and make sure you understand. Going through the trainings and the canyons with them you can tell that safety is definitely a value. I would recommend that anyone interested in canyoneering take these courses. There is a course for any skill level. Definitely worth the time. GREAT group of instructors and memories that will last a lifetime.

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed May 24, 2022 via mobile

Jared is super knowledgeable and taught us a lot. I would definitely recommend and will do the advanced course through them as well. Also having multiple instructors was a big help they all had different things to teach us.

Reviewed May 16, 2022

This was my second class with Northwash Outfitters and it exceeded my expectations. The learning was perfectly paced with hand's on training leading to the practical application of those learned skills in the canyons. I was able to practice previously learned skills to become more proficient as well as learning new, and diverse skills such as various anchor rigging specific to the suitable situation. I highly recommend this course to those canyoneers looking to sharpen their skills and ready themselves for more technical canyons.

Reviewed May 15, 2022

This course exceeded my expectations in that I learned more than I had imagined I would. The structure was perfect and the instructors were knowledgeable and eager to help. We also had the added benefit of having a good group of students so it was fun as well as educational. I definitely recommend North Wash Outfitters if you're looking to learn canyoneering skills.