Review Highlights
Advanced Canyoneering Course

I took the advanced canyoneering course and by far thought its was worth the cost. My favorite part... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Benjamin G
A great experience in a beautiful spot.

We had a fantastic time with Jared. My wife and I did a full day trip through a tight and somewhat... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Josh T
Herschberg Germany

All reviews advanced class canyoneering experience learn how training course practice skills skill level slot canyon excellent training feel confident meal plan learning how real world guided trip own pace rescue rappelling crew
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2022

The three day class was a very solid progression. Day one was classroom, with a thorough explanation of equipment, anchors and canyoneering concepts. Day two was at a cliff face. We had lots of time to practice skills and become comfortable with setting anchors, rapelling, belaying, lowering and ascending. Day three pulled everything together, by running a nearby canyon.

Throughout the process, the instructors were great. They answered questions thoroughly. They gave students the ability to progress at their own pace and comfort level. They also were constantly vigilant for safety, while allowing students to do as much as they were ready for.

Highly recommended! Jared, Tammy, Lisa, Jeff and Hilary were all wonderful. Can't wait to get some more experience and take the Advanced Class.

Reviewed October 29, 2022

A really awesome canyoneering course! North Wash Outfitters came recommended to me by some friends and I'm so glad I did it. I feel so much more comfortable with the skills and techniques I learned, the instructors are super knowledgeable and experienced. Great class, great experience, great people. I look forward to taking an advanced class when I'm ready 🤙

Reviewed October 22, 2022

Yet another great course led by a very competent and experienced instructor...and very affordable. Anyone spending significant time in canyons, recreationally or as a guide, should consider taking this course.

Reviewed October 4, 2022

I have taken both the beginner and advanced class from Jared and his crew. Their knowledge and teaching methods are superior. They not only teach the techniques in a way that anyone can learn, but they are also patient and make sure you understand. Going through the trainings and the canyons with them you can tell that safety is definitely a value. I would recommend that anyone interested in canyoneering take these courses. There is a course for any skill level. Definitely worth the time. GREAT group of instructors and memories that will last a lifetime.

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed May 24, 2022 via mobile

Jared is super knowledgeable and taught us a lot. I would definitely recommend and will do the advanced course through them as well. Also having multiple instructors was a big help they all had different things to teach us.

Date of experience: May 2022