Review Highlights
The best canyoneering experience ever.

If you’re serious about learning the specialized skills necessary for canyoneering then this is the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sonny B
Canyon Rescue course

Have you ever made a mistake setting up your ropes in a canyon? Have you ever come across another... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Chris W

All reviews advanced class canyoneering experience learn how training course practice skills skill level slot canyon excellent training feel confident meal plan learning how real world guided trip own pace rescue rappelling crew
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2023

AWESOME company! If you need a guide or want to take a course to improve your canyoneering skills, this is your company!

Jared and his team taught us so many new skills, and were amazing every step of the way. I highly recommend them in every way!!

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed November 3, 2022

Excellent basic canyoneering course. I had very limited experience and this is exactly what a "newbie" needs. The first classroom day makes sure that students have the background and basics. The second day on the wall allows for LOTS of hands-on practice with anchors/knots/blocks and basic rescue techniques of lowering and ascending. The final fun day in the canyon provides real world application of the skills we learned and practiced, as well as beautiful views and adventure to share with new friends.

Jared and his crew (Tammy and Lisa for our class) are knowledgeable and patient and entertaining - can't recommend this class enough. Looking forward to the advanced class after practicing my skills.

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed October 31, 2022

The three day class was a very solid progression. Day one was classroom, with a thorough explanation of equipment, anchors and canyoneering concepts. Day two was at a cliff face. We had lots of time to practice skills and become comfortable with setting anchors, rapelling, belaying, lowering and ascending. Day three pulled everything together, by running a nearby canyon.

Throughout the process, the instructors were great. They answered questions thoroughly. They gave students the ability to progress at their own pace and comfort level. They also were constantly vigilant for safety, while allowing students to do as much as they were ready for.

Highly recommended! Jared, Tammy, Lisa, Jeff and Hilary were all wonderful. Can't wait to get some more experience and take the Advanced Class.

Reviewed October 29, 2022

A really awesome canyoneering course! North Wash Outfitters came recommended to me by some friends and I'm so glad I did it. I feel so much more comfortable with the skills and techniques I learned, the instructors are super knowledgeable and experienced. Great class, great experience, great people. I look forward to taking an advanced class when I'm ready 🤙

Reviewed October 22, 2022

Yet another great course led by a very competent and experienced instructor...and very affordable. Anyone spending significant time in canyons, recreationally or as a guide, should consider taking this course.