Review Highlights
Advanced Canyoneering Course

I took the advanced canyoneering course and by far thought its was worth the cost. My favorite part... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Benjamin G
A great experience in a beautiful spot.

We had a fantastic time with Jared. My wife and I did a full day trip through a tight and somewhat... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Josh T
Herschberg Germany

All reviews advanced class canyoneering experience learn how training course practice skills skill level slot canyon excellent training feel confident meal plan learning how real world guided trip own pace rescue rappelling crew
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2024

We had an amazing time with North Wash Outfitters being guided through Blarney Canyon! Jared and his crew are knowledgeable and experienced. They do a great job making sure that you are safe and have a great time canyoneering!

Date of experience: April 2024
NorthWashOutfitters, Owner at North Wash Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2024

Jeremiah it was a blast having you guys back again. I was soo stoked when I realized it was your group that booked again. We had a blast and really enjoyed watching you guys catching on again. Thank you for trusting us again and we hope to see you back again for the Advanced class now.

Reviewed April 24, 2024

We are so happy with our entire experience in Blarney Canyon!
The pre trip communications with Jared were helpful and timely. Our guide for the trip was everything we could have asked for. Safe, thorough, and fun!

Date of experience: April 2024
NorthWashOutfitters, Owner at North Wash Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2024

Mike we are so glad we were able to work it in for you and your kids. We are grateful for the opportunity to have guided you. Matt had a blast watching you guys enjoy the slot canyons and the time out was amazing. We hope the rest of your journey's that weekend were wonderful.

Reviewed April 14, 2024

I've taken several of Jared's courses and they are all fantastic. I would highly recommend for learning the sport or for a guided trip!

Date of experience: April 2024

Andy, it was great having you back. I look forward to completing your training with the next upcoming rescue course. Thank you for taking part in the Advanced Course. It was a lot of fun being in the canyons with you again and visiting.

Reviewed April 14, 2024

I had an" awesome experience" with NWO. J. Hillhouse is a walking encyclopedia of information , knowledge and expertise when it comes to canyoneering . Jared has a very down to earth approach to instruction with a wonderful sense of humor. I really can not say enough about the whole experience. I learned a lot, the canyons in the area are first rate and the instruction was top notch well worth the time and money.

Date of experience: April 2024

Mike, It was a great few days out with you guys going through the class material. I had a blast and really enjoyed watching your enthusiasm for learning. Hope to see you back in the area again sometime.

Reviewed March 28, 2024

Our guide, Matt, was absolutely amazing. He had so much expertise, a great sense of humor, and we had the absolute best time wedging through the crevices and rappelling down the canyon. He made everyone really comfortable, checked in often, and was all around a genuinely great guy. He was extremely knowledgeable and if we ever back in the area, I will always use North Wash and ask for Matt!

Date of experience: March 2024
NorthWashOutfitters, Owner at North Wash Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2024

Cindy, We are so glad that you and your daughter had a great time out with Matt. He said the trip was a blast and you guys were fun to guide through the canyon. Thank you for choosing to participate in a guided trip with us when you have so many other options out there. We hope you do come back some time again.