“Get the egg rolls”

China Platter
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Bountiful
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed March 2, 2017

I've been coming here for years and just stumbled across the reviews. The food here is good, it's typical American-style Chinese. But it's made fresh and is always delicious. The decor was brought here from the owner's homeland and is beautiful.
I do have to say that I dream of their egg rolls at night. One day, I'm going to throw caution aside and just order 4 egg rolls as my dinner. They're tempura style and filled with finely shredded vegetables and the plum sauce, I could drink it with a straw! (on the same day I threw caution aside).

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed February 14, 2017

We enjoyed so much having dinner one evening here recently. The ambience and decor are marvelous. And the food was delicious.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 26, 2017

Ordered online for pick up. Picked it up, brought it home. When I opened the to go box, the food smelled unfresh and musty. Tasted even worse. Pretty pricey for how horrible of food they serve. Won't be returning again. If you want decent Chinses, I would suggest going elsewere.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2016

We visit this restaurant once each year while attending a convention. Always enjoy the food, although nothing really outstanding, but the decor and ambience really sets it apart. Would agree with others that prices are very reasonable. Only downside during our recent visit was restrooms that badly needed attention.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

In a hurry or just want some take out, the China Platter will fill your needs. There's nothing memorable about the food or service, just your run of the mill Asian restaurant. Nothing distinctive in any of their dishes, lots of msg used here.

Date of visit: August 2016