“Good Chinese delivery ”

Wok Lin Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 93 Restaurants in Bountiful
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

I'm honestly not much into Chinese food, but decided I didn't want to cook and didn't want pizza. We ordered a variety of options and overall it was good food. Sweet and sour chicken and ham fried rice was good. Vegetable fried rice was tasty. I also ordered vegetable egg foo yong which is normally one of my favorite dishes but this one I didn't like. I'm not sure if it was the texture or the gravy, but I didn't care for it.

Our food arrived within about 40 minutes and was hot and fresh. I would order from here again.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

The service here is awesome. The food comes fast and is always very good. However, the firecracker chicken is amazing, even though it is not overly spicy the flavor is great. Awesome little place.

1  Thank froggy45632
Reviewed March 23, 2016

I would rather order from here than the Mandarin restaurant. The variety is good and the orders are made up quickly.

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Just ordered delivery and got about 5 pounds of food for four people ,most of it went in the trash . nothing had any flavor . my kung pao wasn't even spicy. Still hungry.

Reviewed March 8, 2015

We've been going to Wok Lin since about 2006 and the food is always delicious, there's plenty of it and it is reasonably priced. The owners are very friendly also. Being a regular, it's nice to walk in to a place where you're always made welcome.