We stayed at Ruby's as part of our tour group. We were told that Ruby's owns the entire surrounding area, so if you don't like it - too bad! Fortunately,it's not a bad spot to stay.
Very clean and comfortable rooms. Bonus sink area outside the bathroom. Coffee-maker and a small fridge.
On-site dining (buffet or a la carte), an extensive gift shop/ general market with just about anything you can think of, and fun "old-time" shops across the street selling rocks/ geodes/ etc.
Large pools and hot tubs are indoor at the back of the main building.
Overall a comfortable stay for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah