Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
US$89
View deal
TripadvisorUS$89
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
getaroom.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Don't stop here!!!! No one to answer phones for questions. Rooms poor quality. The room we stayed in had coffee filter still in coffee maker. We were told breakfast restaurant was open early and it wasn't open at all.
Had to switch rooms because of water leak and carpet was buckling...smelled moldy. Keep on trucking past Bryce Canyon Up Top...

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2019

I stayed there Aug 12th, there were bed bugs in my room. Stay away from here until the owners get it professionally treated and certified free of bed bugs. I am quite paranoid my home getting infested with bed bugs now.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

We had two rooms booked for family of 5. We asked to accommodate us as close as possible and got rooms across from each other. Coffee machine in one of the room was not clean, there was a used coffee container in it, so we chose to have coffee somewhere else. We left early, and dropped the keys in a dish at the front desk. I tried calling hotel twice that afternoon (around 11am and 1 pm)to make sure we left no issues, but no one answered nor called me back. No charges to my cc so I assumed we were good to go.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Sitting on Hwy. 12 on top of the vast Paunsaugunt Plateau, this motel has a wonderful location and is close to Bryce City and the stunning national park.

I like an old fashioned and funky motel, but this place is a strange amalgam of a remodel/update (which appeared rather DIY) and a slightly depressing, dank, small old motel room.

Outside, the restaurant and grocery are odd and old and need repairs while a plastic cover over the motel sign says "UpTop Lodge" in black and white. The person checking me in didn't seem overly happy to have me stay there even though I drove from California. Most people I meet in Utah seem happy and nice. The checking out lady actually was nice.

The windows do open enough. The door locks are new. The shades are newish. That's nice. There is a new AC/heat unit that worked fine. The room wasn't immaculate, but clean enough I guess.

I like the new name and intended design direction I think this place wants to go, but this place doesn't merit its rate. No pool. No pets. However, when I was leaving the property, I saw a guy eating breakfast with his dog sitting outside his van. I also saw the same bottle of water and scattered pistachio shells the whole three nights I stayed and prepaid. (Not happy about prepayments)

Decorwise, my boring tan colored room included a generic piece of 90s hotel wall art, a strangely placed small mirror, a 1980s tan pushbutton phone, a dormroom/Walmart type bed side lamp, a 1960s frontier style burnt orange naugahide chair, ONE overhead light for the whole room, old switchplates, NO dresser or drawers except for a tiny one on the desk that held the microwave and coffee maker (I passed) OK enough beds with white (bad choice at Bryce) blankets on top, a very large walk in closet with a light, but very little counter bathroom space and a fixture that sprayed water everywhere. And a fake potted orchid. The shower had been remodeled, but there was little water pressure and zero light in the shower. The TV did not work no matter what I did with the remote. Everything was puzzling.

So I went off the grid and read. Summer's long days allowed me to spend most of my time in Bryce Canyon NP and get back late so I could just shower and go to bed. I enjoyed my trip, but my choice to relax not so much.

Room tip: The lobby looked nice
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2019

we found this to be a nice single story lodge rooms were clean, but a little small resturant on property had a small menu but good food. best part of this lodge is location only 4 miles from Bryce and close too Kodacrome Basin and Capitol reef.

Date of stay: May 2019