“Super YUMMY 🍖🔥”
Review of i.d.k. barbecue

i.d.k. barbecue
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We found the food truck in Escalante and were super psyched. Ate at the truck a couple of times and wow it was amazing. I only wish they were located up in Vancouver as well. We will be back again for sure.

2  Thank canadug

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great find. Both the pork and brisket were great, as was the cream corn and macaroni. Sat outside in the sun, bliss.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've struggled to find good food at a reasonable price so far in America, but this place was great. Meat real tender ans cream corn lovely. We sat by the van and admired views of hills all around. They also give you a pen so you can write your review on the van itself. Freindly couple running it.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This is a 'must' when we travel to Southern Utah now. I know it's a BBQ place, but it's the best corn bread and peach cobbler I've ever had. Their macaroni is pretty dang awesome too! I was pretty skeptical since it's literally the middle of nowhere. Now I crave this food and wish it was in a restaurant that I could frequent near me. There's literally nothing out there like it. The ribs fall off the bone. I recommend those and the beef brisket!

1  Thank Christy H
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Very good range of meats available and the barbeque sauce is excellent, too. In an area where lunch venues are hard to come by, this one is a real find!