“Horrible service and average food”

Iggy's Sports Grill
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Centerville
Reviewed January 12, 2016

We went as a family to Iggy's and had a horrible experience. I had been several times before and it had been great but this time the food was not as good and the server was slow and rude. We requested a manager and she was rude as well. I have not been back since.

Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

If you go to Iggy's for the food alone it is an OK place, The food is good I hear pricey for what you get but if you are going for a sports bar to watch the game it would be an awesome venue to eat and lounge about. Those of us that go there just for food sometimes the TVs can be a distraction with either people yelling at the game they are watching or people in your party that can't help but be drawn to a TV set that is on. The food is always good at Iggy's and we continue to go back but it is not my favorite place to eat nor would it be my first choice but it seems to be liked by others and so we go with them. I would recommend Iggy's for good food and a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

I enjoy it, and there are always good sports on the screens, but a bit on the pricey side for me. I like the bacon wrapped wings, although they must have changed provider recently because the wings used to be much larger. They are pretty scrawny lately. Not really worth the price any more.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

The staff was more interested in talking to each other than serving the customers. Service was very very slow. Very expensive for what you got served. Had to keep asking for water refills. HORRIBLE all the way.

1  Thank Cindey P
Reviewed July 14, 2015

The staff were great and so friendly and helpful. Food was really good! I usually don't go to this town but will go again!