“Average at best”

Iggy's Sports Grill
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Centerville
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Neat concept but doesn't execute. This sports bar has 5 televisions...most of which are usually tuned to a talk show. The menu is fairly broad but the food is average at best. A solid step down from Chili's down the street and even though I leave nearby, I've only been here a handful of times and I always left disappointed. A little too pricey for what you actually get in terms of quality and service.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

great waitress, good food and friendly . I agree with other reviewers that smaller portions could be made available which would help with pricing.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

I had the big burger, which seems to be the smallest available on the menu....(Bigger isn't always better )
The meat was very dry and without any flavor... Considering the size of the Burger, The side of fries wasn't particularly large and the fries were extra crispy.... Not the fries I am used to.
our waitress was new and very amicable however.
I found their prices a little high .... Disapointed

Reviewed June 6, 2016

Wasn't the consistency that I have come to expect from iggys..... Had a 12.00 Cobb salad. Not too impressed with the quality or quantity..lots of choices up this way .. Probably won't be back..

Reviewed May 18, 2016

The server was great although I was bummed that she didn't offer an appetizer. I got the tequila lime chicken. It was an odd dish but ok. My onion rings were cold. I told them I didn't want more since I was already full and they brought them anyway. Seems wasteful to me.