“Great lunches!”
Review of Zupa's

Zupa's
Ranked #1 of 7 Quick Bites in Draper
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Zupa's soups, salads, and sandwiches are fresh and varied. There is something for everyone, adults and kids. And if you want an unusual combination (tomato and cauliflower) that is not a problem. They get very busy for lunch but are pretty quick. And what bad things could you say when someone provides you with a chocolate covered strawberry!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My wife loves going to this place, though I could pass. The food is pretty good, but each time I eat there I think, wow this place would be great if they gave you more food. When you get a bowl of soup the soup barely covers the bottom of the bowl. It is good, but you get only a sample. The sandwiches are better sized, but I am not really a sandwich fan. The salads are also small. If you are on a diet and looking for good food in a tiny amount and you want to pay a lot for it this is your place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 16, 2018

We eat regularly in Zupa's when visiting in South Jordan. It's a very competent choice with something for everyone. I've had both the lobster soups, and they are excellent. Sandwiches are very good as well. The chocolate covered strawberry with the meals is a nice touch. We will no doubt be back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I love Zupa's, their food is always amazing, and today I just tried their sandwiches for the first time and it did not disappoint. The bread was awesome and the sandwich had lots of flavor. I would suggest Zupa's anytime.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

I had tomato bisque and strawberry salad. It was very good and prices seemed reasonable. Will definitely go again.

Date of visit: October 2017