I stayed in the condo area of the resort for a couple nights during a fly fishing trip on the Green River. The condos have one small bedroom (two beds), bathroom, living room with a love seat and hide-a-bed sofa, TV, kitchen, and a dining area with table. While the resort is very conveniently located for recreation activities around Flaming Gorge, it wasn't exactly a stay at the Marriott. It reminded me of staying with your grandma or aunt who is not particularly well-off -- the beds were old and kinda lumpy, the carpet was worn down, and all the furniture and other appointments could use replacement. However, we were out on the river all day anyway, and I was so tired at the end of the day I would have slept soundly in the bathtub. These are definitely no-frills accommodations, and not inexpensive -- we defrayed the room cost by getting a roll-away bed and cramming four guys in there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flaming Gorge Resort offers the best options for Lodging and Accommodations around Flaming Gorge Reservoir, Green River Fly Fishing, Fly Fishing Guides, River Rafting and many more amazing activities in the local area surrounding Dutch John, Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Flaming Gorge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flaming Gorge Hotel Dutch John
- Flaming Gorge Lodge
- Flaming Gorge Resort Utah/Dutch John