“Never disappointed”

Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Our Restaurant features southwest styling, and cuisine. We have been family owned and operated since 1999. We serve a large menu of items, all made fresh from the finest quality ingredients. Our menu choices include: excellent Mexican dishes, many different styles of crisp fresh salads, and a large list of fresh ground Angus burgers and sandwiches.We also sell fresh ground espresso. Last but not least... if you eat here, you will not leave hungry!
Panguitch, Utah
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I had dinner at Cafe Adobe last night with a group of girlfriends. We ate outside on a nice little patio and it was lovely. The food, as always, was delicious. Most of the girls had Mexican entrees and everyone was happy with it. I had a Cobb Salad and was very pleased. It looked like a work of art and tasted even better. The different salad greens were so fresh and crispy....and it was a huge salad too.

I've eaten here many times and it's always a treat. I love the Tinhorn sandwich with hot pastrami, sauerkraut and swiss...and their excellent french fries.

You can't go wrong with Cafe Adobe.

• Visited June 2011

South Florida, Florida
“IT'S ALL GOOD! Food, service, atmosphere - FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 27 May 2011

If you have ever been in this area (between Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park), you know that places to eat are pretty few and far between. Someone recommended Cafe Adobe to me, so I gave it a try. I was so pleasantly surprised. It has fantastic Mexican food (which my friend had and said was delicious), plus huge, stacked sandwiches, and amazing-looking hamburgers (being a vegetarian, I didn't try one - but they looked good). It is a low-key place with warm, friendly service (our server was so great!). I had a meatless sandwich that was huge and it came with the best French fries I have ever had! My friend had a Mexican dish that was equally as delicious.

If you are speeding down the road, you will miss the place. Coming from Bryce, look for it on the left and go in for a reasonably-priced, delicious meal. You will come out full and satisfied!

• Visited May 2011
Geneva, Switzerland
“The best hamburger you will ever have”
Reviewed 13 May 2011

We followed a recommendation from a guide book and did not regret, on contrary the place is great - simple, very efficient and the hamburgers we both ordered were the best we ever had. Don't pass Hatch without stopping in this place!

• Visited September 2010
Park City, Utah
“Very enjoyable...would eat here again”
Reviewed 9 April 2011

Very good service. Food tasted fresh. chimichanga did not make me sick (see other review below) and was probably one of the best I have had. Kids loved the corn dog, chicken and fries. Non-alcoholic beverages only.

• Visited April 2011
Silt, Colorado
“Best food by far on wy 89...........You have to try it.............”
Reviewed 27 March 2011

We have eatin here several times and our first time was when it originally opened, the service is great not to mention that everything is fresh and the food taste great!!!!!!!
We make it a point to eat there every year we go to the Panguitch Balloon festival, and if you are looking for a place with great atmosphere and food well this is it........They need to showcase this place on Diners,Dives and Drive-ins.......

• Visited June 2010

Been to Cafe Adobe? Share your experiences!