All reviews new owners young couple my wife and i surrounding area breakfast was delicious would highly recommend this place a wonderful stay strawberries look forward to our next visit place to stay pineview reservoir bread nicole britain netflix hosts sauna
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

We loved this place. The breakfast was great, even the breakfast for me, a vegan. I got cut up strawberries, banana, blueberries, two slices of vegan bread, almonds and peanuts. It also came with orange juice, but I just had water. My husband drank the juice. He got a bowl of fruit and french toast. It was extremely clean, warm and cozy, romantic, comfortable and private. The choices for lighting are sundry, which I love. The jetted tub was not very long or wide (they do not have room for a bigger one, but it was not large. It was medium-sized). We got a room with a large t.v. that had netflix on it and watched a movie. It had a fireplace that lights up and functions with a light switch only. It has a heating lamp in the bathroom. It has an attached, private, tiny room with a view to the outside, which has a table and chairs for eating breakfast (or for playing games at night if you wish. There is a lantern in there). We also read a book in the evening. We ate at Carlos and Harley's in Eden. (See review). This room is not handicapped accessible. There is a shower. There are earplugs there, so that if people have a spouse that snores, they can still sleep well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent two wonderful days here celebrating our 38 anniversary, Nicole and Britain were wonderful hosts, the house was a cozy and relaxing place, my wife and I are definitely going to return soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Hello Britain and Nicole,
We really enjoyed our 2 night visit with you in late Jan. Your personnel hospitality, delightful Valley View Room and delicious breakfast all were appreciated. As new Innkeepers and entrepreneurs you have made great headway in all the improvements to the Valley House Inn. Keep up the great efforts and we look forward to our next visit.
Sincerely, Casey and Amy Morton
P.S. As fellow Innkeepers for the past 40 years and current owners of Inn on the Creek in Jackson, Wy. we commend you for your tireless efforts.

Room Tip: We loved all the rooms we saw.
Reviewed January 22, 2018

What an amazing find! When my husband and I booked this inn for a ski weekend at Snowbasin, we had no idea what a treasure we would find. Nicole and Britain are absolutely wonderful hosts -- so friendly and welcoming! They offered so many touches that made us feel at home: delicious breakfasts delivered to our room, homemade cookies at night, toasty fire in the living room, and warm conversation. We enjoyed learning about local history from Nicole, and we loved strolling around in the tiny quaint downtown.
The Valley Suite was perfect for us: quiet, luxurious (spacious spa tub right next to the fireplace; private dining nook with windows on all sides; warm comfortable king bed). There's a mini-fridge in the room, and a microwave & fully stocked Keurig in the common area. The steep stairway would be difficult for guests with mobility issues, and the shower is on the small size, but otherwise the room is ideal for a romantic getaway. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. We will definitely request it the next time we come to Snowbasin.
Thanks Nicole and Britain for being such great hosts!

Room Tip: Upstairs wouldn't work for travelers with mobility issues due to the steep stairway.
Reviewed January 11, 2018

We stayed in what must be called the "log cabin room," for its rustic decor. Nicole and Britain could not have been nicer. They stayed up late for our arrival, were very informative about local attractions, and served a delicious and creative breakfast each morning. The inn is very convenient to Snow Basin, which is an incredibly nice ski area.

Room Tip: We liked the log cabin room.
1  Thank TravelingBostonBeans