All reviews free beverages the manager's reception king executive room easy access off the freeway indoor pool and hot tub front desk staff lots of restaurants within walking distance the hotel staff rooms are clean antelope island state park quiet room beer and wine mon thurs the great salt lake outback steakhouse minute drive nice stay
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Stayed here for two weeks for a class at Hill AFB. My bed was made everyday, towels were fresh. The location is great, within walking distance to many restaurants and stores. Hot breakfast AND Mon-Thurs. they have wine, beer and heavy appetizers. I noticed many guests took advantage of the indoor pool, and the staff was friendly and helpful. This location is also right off I-15, which means easy access to the highway to Salt Lake City, Ogden, Park City, etc. I would stay here again and recommend HIE to my friends and family.

Room Tip: I would stay on the lower floors, families with "spirited children" stay on the higher numbered floors.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Jody S, Director of Operations at Holiday Inn Express Layton I-15, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

We are so happy to read your review on our hotel. We truly appreciate the comments so we know how we are doing. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

The room was great ~ two beds with a separate room that had a pull out couch, table and chairs, mini fridge, microwave, television, and sink. Perfect for my family. My only complaint is that we couldn't get the room to cool down enough to make it comfortable!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Nice staff, clean, quiet, AC that works and the breakfast was hot and done right. Also you can walk to the Cracker Barrel and a number of other restaurants. Perfect after a day of driving. The way it should be.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018

After fighting the traffic on I15 we finally made it to Layton and the hotel. I was greeted by the friendly front staff and found me a room away from any road noise. The room was clean, beds were comfortable and it was quiet. We were able to walk across the parking lot for some interesting Indian food and had a nice evening. The evening get togeather down stairs was nice but we didn’t eat.
Breakfast was the regular fare and it was well stocked. Nice stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Very comfortable beds, but...fitness room was dirty, dry disinfecting wipes in the fitness room, no usable free weights, equipment out of date.
As for the room - reddish brown stain on ceiling, reddish brown stains (several) on blinds, reddish brown stains on wallpaper of wall by TV. Bathroom certain areas not wiped down. Same goes for TV console, nightstand, etc - a bit dusty.

Room Tip: Stains in unusual spots
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business