The Snuggle Inn
US$170
Official Site
Noor Hotel(Torrey)(Great Value!)
US$144
Capitol Reef Resort(Torrey)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$104
US$119
US$105
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Our recent trip to the Snuggle Inn was disappointing. Despite what the website says the restaurant and store are closed. With no place to eat in Loa, the owner directed us to the next door dollar store to find something for dinner. The small room we stayed in had very tired furniture. The love-seat as pictured on the website was really a broken down chair. The towels were all frayed and we had to supply our own soap to take a shower. A box of Kleenex and an alarm clock would have been much appreciated. The bed was okay, but the pillows were well beyond their life expectancy. Without temperature control in the room we froze with cold air pouring from ceiling vents over the bed and in the bathroom. Definitely will not be back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jms48
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Absolutely a breath of fresh air in the lodging industry! I loved the "old fashioned" feel of the hotel. I would absolutely stay here again and again and again. The rooms were simple but adequate and clean. The hotel has a beautiful grand entryway. Great place to stay! Not a night at the Ritz, but absolutely a nice little hotel that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Request bottom floor if you can't go up stairs
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Very cute, Appears very nice. Ourselves room was so dirty, we stayed in the bunk house. Their were beer bottles and cans left from - the previous night? The toilet was covered in pee, and the seat was as well with who knows what else? The toilet also, didn't flush. The bathtub was horrible. I wouldn't let my kids even shower. I let them stay dirty in sand and mud- over using the shower. It appeared the towels were still dirty and had not been washed. The microwave was disgusting. The sheets had black hair in them and dirt stains. Luckily we had sleeping bags. The room looked like it had not been cleaned in months!! Charging $250 a night, you expect to have a clean nice room. This was very far from that. It's super cute and has so much potential. They just need to clean the rooms!!!!! It has great nice owners, just very dirty! I don't write reviews often but I was so disgusted I hope they start cleaning better!!! Wash the linens and bathrooms!!

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Actually a fairly nice place. Very clean and comfortable. Stayed in the master suite (3 bedrooms) with 2 friends and we were all impressed. A bit pricey, but considering we booked last minute, I won't complain. Great place to stop on your way elsewhere...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2016

A camping trip to beautiful Fish Lake found our somewhat older bodies seeking a nice restful place to stay while younger family members camped by the lake. Upon entering the Snuggle Inn I was immediately hit by the smell of something reminiscent of an outdoor restroom. Then when no one was present at the check in counter I did everything in my power to find the clerk. 15 or 20 minutes lates he mendered down the stairs with dinner in hand and checked me in. He told me where the room was located and upon trying the key, I found it didn't work. Once again I found my way to the check in desk and told the clerk about the key. He stated that I was on the wrong floor our room was upstairs. I stated that my husband who was handicapped could not climb the huge staircase (by the way our reservations were made in advance with the understanding that we needed special accomodations). Looking on the nearly empty reservation sheet he stated that he had nothing available on the first floor then suddenly to his amazement, discovered a room on the first floor, right down from about six other vacant rooms.

Fortunately the room did not smell like the outer portion of the hotel. However the tv was something purchased in a hospital remodel sale. The soap which is 95% water and 5% soap was riduculous. The towels were frayed and scratchy. The carpet was filthy meant to be hidden by the dark forest green color. The next day our room was barely made up with unemptied garbage cans and crumpled bedding. There was no hairdryer to be found, no closets, and one lowly nightstand.

We have stayed in a number of hotels across the U.S. and Canada, for the price, this was one of the worst. You might want to try the Road Creek Inn across the street should you find yourself in Loa, Utah needing a place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family